UserVoice is searching for its next great software engineer. We’re a small team that gets a lot done through high technical competence, open communication, and teamwork. Our Engineering and Product teams use the ShapeUp process to collaborate and build new functionality.
Our product helps software product teams around the world understand their customer’s needs. We were pioneers in the product feedback space and we're building the future of how product teams approach customer research.
Most of our engineers are comfortable operating in the backend and frontend, but we do have some specialists. Right now we are looking for someone to add backend expertise to our team.
- You’ve got a few years of professional experience building web applications and APIs. Our stack is mainly Ruby and Go, so experience with either of these would be especially valuable.
- You care about the product you build and how it solves real problems
- You enjoy collaborating with designers and developers to find the best approach to a problem. You don't need everything to be specified in detail before you get started
- You have a bias toward action and value outcomes over activity
- You like to help improve the processes we use as a team
Some skills that are helpful:
- Ruby on Rails, Go
- MySQL, ElasticSearch
- Tailwind CSS
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why a position at UserVoice is interesting
- Send us a resume or your LinkedIn profile
- Have a public GitHub repo you’re proud of? We’d love to see it
- No recruiters, please. Individual candidates only.
UserVoice recognizes that there is power in diversity. We welcome all the ways that you are different.
UserVoice is headquartered in Raleigh, NC but we are accepting remote candidates working anywhere in the US.